Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wish me luck!

Wish me luck, I have an interview today. I have never had such a tuff time finding a job in my life. I was laid off in January, and although we could get by without me working, there is just more month at the end of the money than I'm comfortable with. It is part-time, so at least I won't have to give up too much of my craft time.

Don't you just hate
when a plan doesn't come together??? I worked all day yesterday on a really cool new project. But once I was done, I didn't like it :o( I have the concept, but I'm going to put it on the back burner for a couple of days as I have some things I have to get done.

Dustin Pike released some really cool new digital stamps yesterday! I had to have all the sets LOL. I know what I'm going to do with the Dino set.....well I'm pretty sure, I'm making a diaper cake in June.

Well time to fire up the Cricut:o) Hope you have a creative day!

Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment