Friday, April 23, 2010

Yooohooo I'm employeed :o)

I start working at Lowes in the next few days. They have to wait on my background check and drug screen, but I know I passed both, I don't do drugs and I have never been arrested. I'm really looking forward to working again. It is going to be a huge change after being a Healthcare worker for 20 years, but after losing Mom last month, I feel it is time for a change.

Did you do anything special for Earth Day???? I did :oP We bought 3 Bradford Pear trees, and just hope it quits raining long enough to get them in the ground before Arbor Day. I'm thinking I'm going to be getting my deck built for Mother's Day/Birthday. We've been in the house for two years now, I think it is time LOL. After the deck goes up, we can do the remainder of our landscaping.

We hopefully the things I've been working on will come together today. I've got 3 parties coming up, and haven't gotten any of it planned yet :oO

Have a great, creative day!
Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment